- Macklemore’s ‘Drug Dealer’ Video Shows The Hellish Reality Of Battling Addiction – My Drug Dealer was a Doctor, October 25, 2016 Video
- CTV Kitchener: Battling Fentanyl’s Stigma, October 27, 2016 Video
- October 23, 2016 – John Oliver Takes on America’s Opioid Crisis on Last Week Tonight. Some 2.6 million Americans are addicted to opioids, many of whom start with an addiction to prescription painkillers. Video
- July, 2016 Heroin – The Hardest Hit Trailer.mov Office of the Attorney General Virginia Video
- April 29, 2016 – NJTVNews – Correspondent Briana Vannozzi – Legislators, Health Experts Dissect Policies to Fight Drug Overdoses; with Dr. Andrew Kolodny. Video
- April 8, 2016 – NEW YORK (FOX 5 NEWS) ZACHARY KIESCH – Evolution of the opioid epidemic with Dr. Andrew Kolodny. 3 minute Video
- April 4, 2016 CBC Radio, The Current, Anna Maria Tremonti. Critics of a new voluntary program encouraging drug companies to report payments to the medical community say the guidelines are window dressing and doesn’t disclose how much individual doctors are being paid. Dr. Dee Margin, David Braley chair in the department of family medicine at McMaster University; Russell Williams, president of Innovative Medicines Canada, an industry association that represents Canadian drug companies; Matthew Herder, lawyer who teaches medicine and also law at Dalhousie University. LISTEN
- March 23, 2016 CMSGov – LISTEN & learn about #off-label Rx’s & how a compliance program can help! #MedicaidIntegrity Listen
- March 17, 2016. The Diane Rehm Show, MS. INDIRA LAKSHMANAN – The CDC’s New Guidelines On Prescribing Opioid Painkillers. Guests: Dr. Debbie Dowell, Dr. Andrew Colony, Peggy Compton, Haroun Demirjian. Listen
- March 3, 2016, Nova Scotia, Canada – THE SHELDON MACLEOD SHOW – We catch up with Rob Malloy, a retired RCMP officer and member of Get Prescription Drugs off the Street. We find out about a class action lawsuit being launched against the makers of Oxycontin, with lawyer Ray Wagner. We speak with Nadine Wentzell, of Nadine Wentzell Consulting Inc., about how the Nova Scotia drug monitoring program is not working the way it was intended. We end the hour with MLA for Barrington-Argyle and PC health critic, Chris d’Entremont. Listen
- February 13, 2016 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Tom Frieden talks about the “man-made” opioid addiction epidemic & what to do about it. THE OPEN MIND Heroin Nation, PBS.org Video
- February 10, 2016; The opioid addiction epidemic | Andrew Kolodny at PharmedOut. Rates of addiction to opioid painkillers have increased by 900% since 1997. This epidemic was caused in large part by a sharp increase in the use of prescription opioids, which led to parallel increases in rates of addiction and overdose deaths. More than 175,000 Americans have died from prescription drug overdoses. At PharmedOut’s 2015 conference, The Real Risk of Rx Drugs, Dr. Kolodny discussed how pharmaceutical companies promoted aggressive prescribing of opioid analgesics, and how pharmaceutical companies blocked federal and state interventions that would encourage more cautious prescribing. Video
- February 3, 2016 – Senator Manchin Reads Letter on the Senate Floor from West Virginian Impacted by Opioid Epidemic; Senator expresses concerns with FDA’s approval of opioids and that nominee Robert Califf is too close to the Drug Industry to change its culture; YouTube Watch
- January 30, 2016 – CBCRadio The Current – Starting in February, codeine will no longer be available without a prescription in Manitoba. How bold of a move is this? And will it be enough to curb abuse? Audio with comments by Dr. David Juurlink at the 15:00 mark
- Alan Cassels on doctor-pharmaceutical industry relationship
On The Coast – January 6, 2016 Season 2016, Episode 300235025 07:35
A University of Victoria researcher says a report commissioned by the College of Family Physicians of Canada to examine the relationship between doctors and the pharmaceutical industry is “basically recommending the status quo.” Audio
- Interview with Dr. David Courtwright on a 19th-century epidemic of opiate addiction and its lessons for the current crisis.
Supplement to the N Engl J Med 2015; 373:2095-2097 David Courtwright is a professor of history at the University of North Florida. Stephen Morrissey, the interviewer, is the Managing Editor of the Journal. Audio
- Bold new drug policy pays off
The DEA reports that drug overdoses are the leading cause of injury death in the US. Police Chief Leonard Campanello’s revolutionary drug policy is paying off and more departments are joining. Chiefs Fred Ryan and Leonard Campanello join Alex Wagner. November 5, 2015 Video
- Northwestern DA David Sullivan on Opioid Addiction | Connecting Point | Oct. 26, 2015 Video
- Hope to It: Saving lives from drug overdoses with a reversal injection. More Americans were killed by accidental drug overdoses in 2013 than by traffic accidents or firearms, according to the CDC. As TODAY’s inspiring Hope to It series continues, we meet Chelsea Laliberte, the sister of a heroin overdose victim, who quit her job to dedicate her life to preventing the same thing from happening to other families. Laliberte supports training police departments in how to use the drug naloxone to counter the effects of an opioid overdose. October 6, 2015 Video
- Listen to NPR’s On Point with Tom Ashbrook Oct. 6, 2015 to hear PROP’s Dr. Andrew Kolodny, Dr. Anna Lembke and Leonard Campanello, chief of police for the Gloucester, Mass., police department discuss the opioid epidemic. Listen
- Prof Peter Gøtzsche: Why Few Patients Benefit and Many are Harmed
Council for Evidence-based Psychiatry, September 30, 2015. Video
- The Role of Clinicians in Addressing the Opioid Overdose Epidemic, Clinical Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA), Emergency/Gov/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta,Georgia; September 24, 2015. Slides
- Ontario’s Opioid Problem, The Agenda with Steve Paikin, with comments from ARPO’s V.P. September 22, 2015. Opioid consumption and overdose has reached record levels in Canada – from 2010 to 2013, almost 2300 people died in Ontario alone from opioid-related causes. The stories in the news tend to be about illicit use, but that’s just one part of the picture. The Agenda examines the use and misuse of some common medications and the challenges of keeping people pain-free through access to powerful drugs. Video
- Opioid Use in Ontario: Evidence for Change, September 15, 2015 – CAMH Opioid Resource Hub, Evidence Exchange Network for Mental Health and Addictions; Prescription for Life Webinar
- People with back injuries treated with opioids off work longer: study
More focused clinical trials needed to understand powerful painkillers, researcher says
By Adam Carter, CBC News Posted: Aug 27, 2015 3:41 PM ET Video
- Q&A ‘We’ve caused an awful lot of harm’: Doctors rethinking fentanyl By Adam Carter, CBC News Posted: Aug 24, 2015 1:31 PM ET. Dr. David Juurlink, Listen
- AMCP Webinar Series: July 30, 2015 Dr. Andrew Kolodny, Chief Medical Officer of Phoenix House, on Responding to the Opioid Addiction Epidemic: How marketing and regulatory failure led to a public health crisis. Laurie Wesolowicz, Director of Pharmacy Services Clinical at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, will also present on Health Plan Management of Opioid Utilization: Opportunities, Outcomes and Challenges and their experience with using the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP).Video
- Video: The rise of opioid addiction in the US. July 30, 2015 – Dr Andrew Kolodny, Phoenix House’s chief medical officer, and Adrienne Abbate, executive director of the Staten Island partnership for community wellness, discuss the causes of opiate abuse in the US. Video
- Excellent videos @NSCsafety – Alternatives to Opioid Pain Medications (Grand Rounds); Behind the Statistics: Louie Micelli; Opioid Advice for Dentists: A Path to Healthier Prescribing; Opioid Advice for Doctors: A Path to Healthier Prescribing; A Coordinated Response to Stop Drug Overdose. Video Link (once on NSC page cursor down to bottom of page) 2014.
- Rick Howe and Amy Graves discuss RX drug drop off day – News 957, May 8, 2015 Listen
- April 28, 2015 Stanford Health Policy Forum: The Problem of Prescription Opioids
Prescription opioids provide much needed relief to people in acute pain, but are also widely misused, leading to addiction and over one thousand overdose deaths per month. As the annual number of prescriptions has soared to over 200 million, policymakers have been struggling with how to limit the risks of these medications while at the same time keeping them available for people in pain. In this Stanford Health Policy Forum, addiction medicine expert Anna Lembke, M.D. and pain medicine expert Sean Mackey, M.D., Ph.D., debate and discuss how to balance the benefits and costs of prescription opioids. Video
- April, 2015 Dr Peter C Gøtzsche: How Psychiatry has gone astray Watch; Dr Peter Gøtzsche exposes big pharma as organized crime Watch
- Bill C-2 threatens closure of supervised injection sites – April 9, 2015; CBC The Current; The Conservative government has labeled Bill C-2 the “Respect for Communities Act.” Chief Medical Officer for Vancouver Coastal Health, Dr. Patricia Daly, who runs Insite, says the bill should be renamed the “Contempt for the Health of Communities (Act)”. Listen
- Dr. David Juurlink, Toronto ON Canada, discussing new study on the risk of suicide after self-poisoning. April 2, 2015 CBC Live Radio. Listen
- VA Opioid Prescription Policy, Practice and Procedures, The United States Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs. March 26, 2015. Video
- Inspire – Official Movie trailer – Published on Mar 4, 2015. Recovering addict, Chris Cull cycles across Canada documenting the rising epidemic of prescription drug abuse. Chris tackles the topic from every angle in the hope to find solutions, while living an adventure of a life time. Video
- Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel: Hooked Web Clip (HBO Sports) Soledad O’Brien uncovers a growing drug problem in sports – one that has former athletes addicted to heroin as a cheaper alternative to the painkillers they were prescribed during their playing days. Features Dr. Andrew Kolodny, Phoenix House, February 24, 2015. Video
- Addiction: Heroin & Pills – The first of a multi-part series to build awareness of the effects of addiction on the individual. We’ll build awareness of the effects on families, especially parents and children of those struggling with addiction. We will discuss the effects on the community as a whole and the economic impact to area businesses. February 19, 2015 Video
- Consumer Reports weighs in again on opioid overprescribing. See their excellent video debunking opioid myths. Pain Pill Dangers: Avoid Deadly Addiction, Oxycontin, Vicodin, Percocet and other opioids when used properly, can ease severe pain. But for many, these powerful painkillers are too much medicine, leading to risks of serious side effects including addiction and overdose. Video
- The VA’s pain pill habit – follow-up. Tragic stories of many veterans who survived the battlefield only to die of addiction while being treated by the VA. Audio
- How should U.S. regulate powerful painkillers? Dr. Andrew Kolodny, Bob Twillman, PBS Newshour, January 6, 2015 Video/Transcript
- Dr. Andrew Kolodny: “Making pills harder to crush or snort will be helpful. It will potentially save some lives. But to really bring this problem under control, the most important thing that we need to do is to prevent new cases of opioid addiction.” BioCentury 11.09.14 –  Going Farther; Video
- Debating prescribing opioids for treating chronic pain. 100,000 people are estimated to have died over the last two decades of opioid related causes in North America. The American Academy of Neurology says it is time to restrict the use of opioids and has sparked a debate within the Canadian medical community. CBC Radio The Current Anna Maria Tremonti, October 10, 2014. Dr. David Juurlink and Dr. Andrea Furlan. Listen
- VIDEO: Opioids do not work in most forms of chronic pain; BETHESDA, MD. – The reimbursement model for managing patients with chronic pain needs to change before physicians will stop prescribing opioids, according to Dr. Daniel J. Clauw, speaking at a National Institutes of Health–sponsored pathways to prevention panel on opioids. By: SALLY KOCH KUBETIN, Family Practice News Digital Network OCTOBER 1, 2014.
- Pathways to Prevention: The Role of Opioids in the Treatment of Chronic Pain, National Institutes of Health, Office of Disease Prevention, NIH VideoCasting and Podcasting. Workshop Resources. Pathways to Prevention Workshop on The Effectiveness and Risks of Long-Term Opioid Treatment of Chronic Pain, Day 1, Monday, September 29, 2014 Video; Day 2, Tuesday September 30, 2014 Video
- Amy Graves from GPDOTS talks to Rick Howe from News 957 about the September 28th, 2014 Fed Up Rally in Washington DC Listen
- “Evidenced based” behavioral medicine as bad as bad pharma, by James Coyne , Professor at University Medical Center, Groningen (UMCG), the Netherlands, Aug 28, 2014. Slideshare
- Academic Life in Emergency Medicine (ALiEM) The Opioid Prescription Epidemic; August 11, 2014 Video – “Google Hangout with the authors”; Twitter Feed, medical articles…The Opioid Prescription Epidemic: Annals of EM Resident Perspectives article
- The FED UP! Rally and America’s Opioid Epidemic. The Rally’s Steering Committee Chair, as well as the President of the Steve Rummler Hope Foundation, Judy Rummler, on BlogTalkRadio – ‘The Growing Up Chaotic Show’. August 6, 2014. Listen
- CBC Radio Fighting opioid overdoses: is Canada on the right track?
Friday, July 11, 2014 | Categories: Day 6 Blog Opioids are a leading cause of death in young adults in Ontario, according to a study released earlier this week. In an effort to curb Canada’s prescription-drug abuse problem, Health Canada is moving to force the makers of all opioids to render their products resistant to crushing, to make snorting or injecting more difficult. Advocate Ada Tompson, who lost her son to a prescribed opioid, shares her story and addiction expert Benedikt Fischer critiques Heath Canada’s proposed plan. Listen
- CTV National News: A Public Health Crisis – A New Study that says the number of people dying from opioid over doses has skyrocketed. July 8, 2014, V.P. ARPO Video
- Rick Howe and Amy Graves, GPDOTS, discuss tamper resistant opioids and increased rates of opioid deaths. – News 957, July 8, 2014 Listen
- THE NATIONAL | Jul 7, 2014 | 2:22 Prescription drug overdose deaths on the rise; Opioid-related deaths in Ontario soar almost 250% over 20 years; ARPO member Video
- METRO MORNING | Jul 7, 2014 | 6:37 Opioid Report, A new report finds opioid use kills one in eight young people. Matt Galloway spoke with Dennis Long, Executive Director of Breakaway Addiction Services, about the findings. Audio
- Number Needed to Treat: Treatments Don’t Work Like You Think They Work. One of the problems with the way we discuss health interventions is that we see them in black and white. Something is either good for you or bad for you. Things are rarely that simple, though. Moreover, there’s “good for you” and “GOOD FOR YOU”. How do you tell the difference? Watch and learn. July 6, 2014. Video
- IOM’s 100 million in chronic pain figure criticized by experts at NIH meeting. June 23, 2014. Features Michael VonKorff. Video
- White House Summit on the Opioid Epidemic, June 19, 2014. Video
- AllTrials: Make clinical trials count – May 19, 2014 Video
- Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control hearing America’s Addiction to Opioids: Heroin and Prescription Drug Abuse, May 14, 2014 – Video
- What’s ailing us? Many serious illnesses we face are embarrassingly simple to avoid. Ezra Klein talks with Center for Disease Control director Tom Frieden, April, 2014. Video & Print.
- Doctors, medical staff on drugs put patients at risk, USA Today, April 17, 2014 Video
- Amy Graves of GPDOTS discusses Zohydro with Rick Howe – News 957 – 17/04/2014 http://wp.me/p1OvGy-ra
- Drug Treatment Courts coming to N.S. – CBC NEWS 17/04/14: http://youtu.be/mUlaOqNYUIY?a Featuring Amy Graves of GPDOTS
- Study on Prescription Pharmaceuticals in Canada Dr. David Juurlink, Head, Division of clinical pharmacology and toxicology, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre (Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences) Social Affairs, Science and Technology Committee, March 27, 2014; Senate – Parliament of Canada.
- March 13, 2014: Drug Crisis in Our Backyard At the Phoenix Academy in Shrub Oak. Guest Speakers: Dr. Andrew Kolodny – Phoenix House Chief Medical Officer and President of Physicians for Responsible Opioid Prescribing (PROP); David Sheff – Journalist and New York Times Best-selling Author of Clean, and Beautiful Boy; Greg Williams – Health Policy Advocate and Award-winning Filmmaker, The Anonymous People
- Scientific Integrity and Transparency Under Scrutiny: Lessons from Retraction Watch, 3rd World Conference on Research Integrity, Montreal May 7, 2013. Ivan Oransky, Retraction Watch
- Documentary: Painkillers – Tracking the Prescription Drug Epidemic, Video
- Listen to: The Dr. Peter Breggin Hour
- ‘Sound Medicine’: Waking Up to Opioids and Stopping the Cycle of Addiction, Indiana University, January 5, 2014
- Video “Do No Harm” on opioid prescribing & teens, by Physicians for Responsible Opioid Prescribing; www.supportprop.org
- Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime… Gotzsche – October 3, 2013 YouTube How Big Pharma is Corrupting Healthcare. In his latest ground-breaking book, Peter C. Gøtzsche exposes the pharmaceutical industries and their charade of fraudulent behavior, both in research and marketing where the morally repugnant disregard for human lives is the norm 1. He convincingly draws close comparisons with the tobacco conglomerates, revealing the extraordinary truth behind efforts to confuse and distract the public and their politicians.
The book addresses, in evidence-based detail, an extraordinary system failure caused by widespread crime, corruption, bribery and impotent drug regulation in need of radical reforms.
- FedUp Rally 2013 Published on Nov 2, 2013 Video highlights of the 2013 FEDUP Rally in Washington, DC. A day to remember!
- Audio AIRTALK 89.3 KPCC Larry Mantle; FDA wants to restrict access to addictive painkillers; Dr. Andrew Kolodny, M.D., Chief Medical Officer of Phoenix House, a nonprofit addiction treatment organization and President of Physicians for Responsible Opioid Prescribing (PROP); Robert Twillman Director of Advocacy and Policy for the American Academy of Pain Management; October 28, 2013.
- Audio (NPRnews) With Rise Of Painkiller Abuse, A Closer Look At Heroin, features Dr. Andrew Kolodny, chief medical officer for the national drug treatment network Phoenix House and President of Physicians for Responsible Opioid Prescribing, November 2, 2013.
- Video The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic and the Role of PMPs. Dr. Len Paulozzi, presented by The PMP Center of Excellence, Brandeis University
- Episode 10 When Morphine Hurts Podcast ToxTalk
- Video Congressional Hearing on Veterans’ “Skyrocketing” Use of Opioids. House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs- Subcommittee on Health.
Hearing title: Between Peril and Promise: Facing the Dangers of VA’s Skyrocketing Use of Prescription Painkillers to Treat Veterans
Washington, DC | Oct 10, 2013
- Video KCTS 9 DOCUMENTARY Prescription for Abuse, 2012 A report on the alarming increase in prescription-drug abuse in Washington state, features Dr. Rosemary Orr
- Video Foundation for a Drug-Free World – The Truth About Painkillers. The Truth About Drugs documentary is the cornerstone of the Drug-Free World Campaign, sponsored by the Church of Scientology. This documentary is the real story of what drugs are and what they do to one’s body and mind—told by people who’ve been there, done them and survived to tell about it.
- Barry Meier author of “Pain Killer” comments on FDA’s opioid label changes – ‘The Diane Rehm Show’ September 12, 2013 produced by member-supported WAMU 88.5 in Washington DC Audio
- A Call to Action Video: Super Star is Fed Up! Rally for a Federal Response to the Opioid Epidemic! September 11, 2013
- The Anonymous People RECOVERY IS OUT – TO CHANGE THE ADDICTION CONVERSATION FROM – PROBLEMS TO SOLUTIONS The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD) – September 17, 2013
- Viva La Evidence James McCormack a parody of Coldplay’s Viva La Vida – a song all about evidence based healthcare — a little bit about the history of evidence and then the key principles, August 22, 2013.
- Binging It Home Two Three Fights and One Epilogue: Fighting Stigma,
Fighting Cyclical Shadows,
Fighting Toxic Inaction
…and an Epilogue. By Betty-Lou Kristy, September 3, 2013.
- Bringing It Home One The cultural shift from storytelling to evidence, By Betty-Lou Kristy, July 26, 2013.
- Pete Jackson ARPO President, tells why one pill can kill and took his beautiful 18 year old daughter, Afflicted by Addiction, Voice America, Hosted by Bradley DeHaven, August 6, 2013.
- Judy Rummler, Chair of the October 1, 2013 D.C. Rally “FED UP” and President of the Steve Rummler Hope Foundation, Afflicted by Addiction, Voice America, Hosted by Bradley DeHaven, July 23, 2013.
- Dr. Andrew Kolodny Leading expert on Opioid Addiction, Afflicted by Addiction, Voice America, Hosted by Bradley DeHaven, July 2, 2013.
- Film about the Marketing of continual Medical ‘education’. The words of this film come from a recent British Medical Journal ‘Frontline’ article by Dr Des Spence: End the Scandal of feee education, published 19 June 2013: bmj.com/content/346/bmj.f3936
- Drug company behind drug summit pled guilty to misleading public about Oxycontin Channel 4 Action News, June 6, 2013
- A World of Hurt: Fixing Pain Medicine’s Biggest Mistake How OxyContin’s Pain Relief Built ‘A World Of Hurt’, New York Times reporter Barry Meier interviewed by Fresh Air’s Terry Gross, May 29, 2013.
- Eyes Wide Open: A Canadian Discussion to Reduce Opioid-Related Harms; Join us for a special Webinar Series, March, 2013.
- Concern over Prescription Opioids in Canada Dr. David Juurlink & Dianne Bailey – CBC Radio Info A.M., Nova Scotia, March 11, 2013.
- Best Advice for People Taking Opioid Medication March 1, 2013 Dr. Mike Evans, Associate Professor of Family Medicine & Public Health at the University of Toronto, Staff Physician at St. Michael’s Hospital, & Director of the Health Design Lab at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, ON.
- Pain, Culture, Opioids: What if Pain was a Verb? University of Washington Pain Specialist Alex Cahana at TEDx Bellevue
- Deaths from Prescription Drug Overdoses Skyrocket, Aired December 31, 2012 – ‘Today Show’
- Presentation slides from the National Summit on Opioid Safety; November 1, 2012
- This video features two patients who were once used by Purdue Pharma as OxyContin “success stories” in a promotional video. The video follows up on these patients to see how things turned out several years later. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwtSvHb_PRk&feature=youtube_gdata_player The video tells part of a larger story that is covered in the following article in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel by John Fauber and Ellen Gabler, which ran on September 9, 2012 http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/what-happened-to-the-poster-children-of-oxycontin-r65r0lo-169056206.html
- Effectiveness for Chronic Pain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Y3TQUsH4k This video features interviews with Drs. Mark Sullivan, Alex Cahana and Gilbert Fanciullo. The primary goal is to communicate that long-term opioid therapy is not an evidence-based treatment for chronic pain.
- Addiction is NOT Rare in Pain Patients http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgyuBWN9D4w This video has been revised and now features a clip of CDC Director, Dr. Thomas Frieden, interviews with Drs. Russell Portenoy*, Nathaniel Katz*, Andrew Kolodny and Thomas Kosten. The purpose is to communicate that pain patients can become addicted to opioids and that misinformation on this topic played a role in causing the epidemic.
- High Dose Opioid Therapy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kso2zSxgcE This video has been revised and now features Dr. Lynn Webster*, President-elect of the American Academy of Pain Medicine. It also includes Betty Tully and Drs. Jane Ballantyne, and Thomas Kosten. The purpose of this video is to correct the misperception that there is no upper dose limit for opioid therapy and to communicate that high dose prescribing is a dangerous practice.
- Understanding Physical Dependence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pILIJ9VyWAU This video has been revised and now features Dr. Mark Sullivan from the University of Washington. It also includes Betty Tully and Drs. Jane Ballantyne, and Thomas Kosten. The purpose of this video is help prescribers and the public better understand the meaning of the term physical dependence and to correct the misperception that physical dependence on opioids is benign and clinically unimportant. Asterisks (*) indicates that speaker has relationships with opioid manufacturers.
- Nation’s Overdose by Tracy Smith 10-16-11 CBS Sunday Morning – YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUPmD5Sa8U
- Prescription Drug Abuse, Dr. Andrew Kolodny, BK Independent TV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgW7iAQoNM4
- Canadian Mom Speaks Out
- Dr. Petros Levounis, Member of ARPO’s Medical Advisory Board, on ABC News, April 20, 2011 (Link to video)
- Video 16×9 Dying By Prescription – You Tube; Ada Giudice-Tompson, ARPO Vice President, posted August 2012.
- The Face of Addiction http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q6JqSOcfmn0